The Database Issues and Solutions Now
Thank you for visiting our website. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. You have the right to communicate freely or not your data so that they can be processed for the delivery of the desired service. For any information, requests for correction or deletion concerning your personal data, you can consult 먹튀 for the proper database checking
By personal data, we mean data that can identify you directly. The site implements services requiring the communication of personal data that are processed by the authorized agents.
What do we do with your information?
The personal data transmitted voluntarily within the framework of the teleservices and newsletter make it possible to treat your requests. No information is passed on to third parties. Any data transmitted as part of a teleservice is used exclusively for the treatment of this specific service. The data remains accessible only to the agents of the service concerned so that they can answer your requests, when you request them.
- In the event of a technical incident, the service provider in charge of our technical platform may have to study the case related to the incident. The provider is contractually obliged to respect the protection of personal data and assists us in the process of protecting the same data.
- When the data are no longer used for processing purposes, they are removed from the platform, except for data subject to legal retention requirements.
- As part of our public service mission, the right to portability of data transmitted for processing in order to deliver a service is not applicable.
How is data security ensured?
The site is hosted on servers in OVH’s data centers that have an infrastructure that meets the required security standards.
The application maintenance of our website including the daily backup of data is provided by our provider, Gallimedia, in charge of the security of the technical base. Data backup procedures are communicated on formal written request to the City Data Protection Officer.
Data security also depends on access by users who have access to their own personal data. Each user manages his account, his personal information and is responsible for the password giving access to his account.
What are your rights?
- System cookies record session data related to the operation and performance of the site.
- Consent cookies visible at the bottom of the page when you first access the site
- Google Analytics cookies for tracking visitors and sessions.
You can set your browser so that cookies are not saved on your computer or delete previously saved cookies. To find out how to do this, search through the help function of your browser.
Links to other websites
The information on the protection of personal data only applies to this site. When links are offered to other sites, it is your responsibility to view related information at these respective sites.
We do not accept any liability for the contents of these external sites which are quoted for information purposes.
Data protection provisions for the use of Google Analytics